remember the Simply Handmade August/September 2009 issue? yup. i was in there. with 2 canvasses. but there are so many other gorgeous & delicious projects in there. with fabric. crochet. mini-albums. it's jampacked with the loveliest stuff you can make this holiday.
so. here's for a free give away. but you have to do something for it.... GUESS how many pictures i just ordered online! it's a HUGE stack...
tip 1: i order in bulk for a few months at a time
tip 2: it's in the 3 digits...
tip 3: i was a bit behind... this is may - october 2009...
the 2 most close to my exact amount of pictures will receive their free copy of the magazine! and if there are 3 most close, you have to fight for it.
just throw in some "wow, YOU ARE GOOD AT THAT!" and "thank you so much, mommy LOVES you muchos" and you are guaranteed some free crafting time! keep the secret please...
and talk about making dinner, how this for yummy food?!
penne, mascarpone, pesto, cherry tomatoes, leek (prei), spring onion (bos- of lente-ui), ham, cheese
1. cook the penne for as much persons as you need
2. clean the leek (prei) and cut to small bits
3. clean the sprion onions (bos- of lente-ui) and cut to small bits
4. cut the ham in small pieces
5. cut the cherry tomatoes in half
6. bake the leek, spring onions and ham for a few minutes, till you like the way they look & smell (i don't time, i just look & smell :D)
7. at the last minute throw in the tomatoes
8. mix the mascarpone (one complete cup) with the (green olive/basil) pesto to your own taste (i usually use about 4 or even 5 tablespoons)
9. mix the penne, leek, onions, ham, tomatoes & the mascarpone/pesto mix and put it in an oven dish.
10. sprinkle some cheese (cheddar?) on top of it.
11. grill till the cheese is melted & a bit brown and you are ready to go. remember. this is GOOD.
so TO WIN A FREE COPY of the Simply Handmade August/September 2009 issue, leave me a comment with HOW MANY PICTURES i ordered (see pic above). i will announce the two winners on monday. so you can still leave comments till Sundaynight!
life is good